EFESC is holding a Training Workshop for ECC Assessors in Brussels, Belgium
inverde, Duboislaan 1b, 1560 Hoeilaart, Belgium (www.inverde.be/locatie)
assessors, trainers, ECC Standard Committee and representatives of National Agencies
That participants will have a clear understanding of the ECC competence standards and how to assess the ECC ‘knowledge and skills’ sections using a range of assessment methods and support materials
Objectives of this training workshop:
- to inform the participants about the existing ECC standards and the criteria for successfully passing a test
- to inform about EFESC Assessor Codes of Practice and guidance
- to organize a discussion and an exchange of opinions on testing practices in the member countries
- to harmonize the testing procedures and the testing of candidates on a European level
- to clarify the present ECC standards: criteria, learning objectives, support materials and level of importance (‘all moving in the same direction’)
- how to assess ‘knowledge’ sections with candidates: oral, written, computer-based or other assessment methodology format.
- how to assess ‘practical skills’ with candidates. What are the experiences of ECC assessors?
- what kind of assessment methodology format is used?
- to analyse the existing ECC support materials used e.g. score sheets
- day 1 (Wednesday afternoon, October 1st): introduction to the ECC standards & assessment criteria
- day 2 (Thursday all day, October 2nd): practical assessments in the forest, delegates dinner evening
- day 3 (Friday morning, October 3rd): conclusions and recommendations
A detailed agenda can be found on www.inverde.be/ecc-assessor-workshop Please register by using the registration form on www.inverde.be/ecc-assessor-workshop If you register before July 20th, the registration fee is 100 euro. In case of registration after July 20th, the registration fee is 150 euro. For more information, contact Kris Hofkens: firstname.lastname@example.org